DIN rail mounted (4DIN, 76mm) conductivity probe level controller with external alarm relay. Available for various supply voltages from 24Vac, 117Vac and 230Vac.
Mac3 Electroprobe DB is a multifunctional level controller with 4 functions:
- Differential Fill/Drain Function, activates a relay output to maintain the level between two probes set at different heights. The relay only changes state when either the upper probe becomes immersed or the lower probe becomes dry, allowing the water level to move between but not exceed the area between the two level probes.
- High Level Alarm – Activates the alarm relay when a probe is immersed.
- Low Level Alarm – Activates the alarm relay when a probe becomes dry.
- Single Point Control – Switches a 2nd control relay when a probe is immersed or dry. This can be used to inhibit/enable the device attached to the differential relay, or to enable an additional device.
All functions can operate at the same time using up to 7 probes and are independent of each other in operation.
- Ideal for OEM integration or control panel building
- Uses conductivity probes with no moving parts
- Adjustable probe sensitivity (0-20KΩ)
- External alarm relay
- Non-voltage relay outputs rated 250VAC 5A(AC1) 2A(AC3)