Mac3 Sequencer is a DIN rail mounted device which balances the run-time of 2 or 3 pumps depending on model in a duty-standby/assist configuration.
Pumps are alternated during normal usage, but allows the controller to activate both pumps together if there is a sudden demand.
The Sequencer can be deployed with a single pressure switch and float switch, or with two pressure switches and a float switch. The twin
pressure switch solution allows the one pressure switch to function for regular pump control, while the second acts as an‘emergency switch’ allowing both pumps to be activated together when demand cannot be met by a single pump.
The sequencer is available in different models:
- Sequencer – In rail mounted device which balances the run-time or 2 pumps in a duty-standby/assist configuration.
- Sequencer 2 – Is has the same characteristics and functionality as the sequencer with the added LED’s for visualising faults.
- Sequencer 2q – It has the same characteristics and functions as the sequencer with the addition of a panel containing two switches for pump operation and seven LED diodes that always show the system status.
- Sequencer 3 – Advanced version of the sequencer that drives groups up to 3 pumps. Interface with LED’s and control buttons.
- Pumps are alternated during normal usage, but allows the controller to activate both pumps together if there is a sudden demand.
- Emptying or Filling functions.
- DIN rail mounted device.
- Ideal for OEM integration or control panel building
- Alternately Chooses Between 2 Connected Pumps (Pump Alternation) When an Input Switch is Closed
- Duty Assist Input Activates Both Outputs Simultaneously
- Can be used with Pressure or Level Based Controls
- 24V and 117-230V versions