0 ItemsSubtotal: £0.00 Go to Shop
DIN Rail Mounted Level Controller – Electroprobe Z
DIN rail mounted (2DIN, 35mm) conductivity probe level. Available for various supply voltages from 12 to 415Vac.
Single or Double Voltage Supply (Z8 or Z11 models).
Models available with Octal or Undecal DIN Sockets, can be replaced in seconds
Buy 10 or more to get a 11.66% discount at checkout.
DIN rail mounted (2DIN, 35mm) conductivity probe level controller. Available for various supply voltages from 12 to 415Vac.
Electroprobe Z is a multifunctional level controller with 1 fixed function. The Differential Fill/Drain Function, activates a relay output to maintain the level between two probes set at different heights. The relay only changes state when either the upper probe becomes immersed or the lower probe becomes dry, allowing the water level to move between but not exceed the area between the two level probes.
3 conductivity probes are used, a common electrode is always immersed and 2 electrodes above this level form low and high set points allowing Electroprobe Z to maintain a the level within a specific range.
Electroprobe Z is commonly used with water and other fluids with dependable conductivity, there are 3 main models available.
- NS – Standard Sensitivity – For clean water and fluids with a maximum total resistance of 5.6KΩ. This unit will tolerate very long probe cable lengths of up to 1000m
- AS – High Sensitivity – For fluids with low conductivity, particularly rainwater, with total resistance of 68KΩ.resistance of 68KΩ. This Model will tolerate probe cable lengths of up to 80m
- SR – Adjustable Sensitivity – For fluids of unknown resistance. Adjustable between 0 and 100KΩ.This Model will tolerate probe cable lengths of up to 70m
- All models are multi-voltage.
- Single or Double Voltage Supply (Z8 or Z11 models)
- Models available with Octal or Undecal DIN Sockets, can be changed in seconds
- Ideal for OEM integration or control panel building
- Uses conductivity probes with no moving parts
- Fill or drain between 2 levels
- Suitable for a variety of conductive liquids
- 12V to 415V Supply
- 3 probe sensitivity ranges including Adjustable probe sensitivity (SR models)
- Non-voltage relay outputs rated 250VAC 5A(AC1) 2A(AC3)
|Dimensions||79 × 38 × 88 mm|
Noryl (PPO) UL94 V0
Z8 = Octal Socket, Z11 = Undecal Socket
24Vac, 48Vac, 117Vac, 230Vac, 24/48Vac, 117/230Vac
5 VA Max
|Inter Electrode Voltage|
Various – See Brochure
|Contact Rating Alarm Relay|
AC1 0.5A, 250V Resistive
-10 to +50°C
-20 to +80°C
|Maximum Length of Probe Cables|
Various – See Brochure
NS Normal – 5.6KΩ, AS High -68KΩ, SR Adjustable Sensitivity -100KΩ