0 ItemsSubtotal: £0.00 Go to Shop
DIN Rail Mounted Level Controller with Adjustable Sensitivity and Time Delay – Electroprobe EV
DIN rail mounted (4DIN, 76mm) conductivity probe level controller with adjustable sensitivity and time delay. Available for various supply voltages from 12 to 415V AC and DC.
Mac3 Electroprobe EV is a family of DIN rail mounted level controllers. Electroprobe EV operates between 2 level probes set at different levels within the tank, plus a common probe (always immersed). The output relay is activated when water touches the upper probe, and de-activated when the lower probe becomes dry. Below both these probes a common probe provides a constant sensing connection back to the controller.
The following features are available in various models of Electroprobe EV:
- Differential Fill/Drain function – Activates a relay output to maintain the level between 2 probes set at different heights.
- Adjustable Sensitivity up to 100Kohm, suitable for water of low conductivity such as rainwater.
- All models are multi-voltage.
- Time Delay of 0-16 seconds available on some models.
- Emptying or Filling functions.
- Ideal for OEM integration or control panel building
- Uses conductivity probes with no moving parts
- Fill or drain between 2 probes points
- 24, 117, 230 and 380-415VAC Supply
- Adjustable probe sensitivity (0-100KΩ)
- Single or Double pole non-voltage relay outputs
- Non-voltage relay outputs rated 250VAC 5A(AC1) 2A(AC3)
Noryl (PPO) UL94 V0
EN50022 DIN Rail
EV 3M, MEV 3M
|Inter Electrode Voltage|
|Adjustable Start Time Delay|
Some models only
-10 to +50°C
-20 to +80°C